So,it`s time to tell some interesting fact about me #2

 

Um, really i`m lost in my mind now,it was a psychologically hard day,but now he is ending,so I can post something sweet or bittersweet here and relax -have a cup of tea-I`m in love with tea,and watch some lovely film, aww aww!
Am,so,what to say... I really don`t like myself physically, because then I was a child-I was fat and ugly, and also too emotional, and the reason that now I look prettier - many years of diligence and self-control. Nobody`s perfect,and if you will love yourself,in your eyes will burn some special light,which will involve people like butterflies to the fire.
And here is my daily photo - from this summer`s end in Denmark )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...