with lovely phrases inspired/weekly

Weekly movie 4#:

Battleship (2012) : A fleet of ships is forced to do battle with an armada of unknown origins in order to discover and thwart their destructive goals. This film really surprised me,there is a some moments,where u can laugh and some moments when you thing, that the main characters of the film all gonna fucking die right in this moment))

 Weekly fav blogs posts #3

Interesting fact about me #5 

I always wear something from some persons, which is dear to me,like my mum,my brother,my best friends...

Thing,that inspired me this week#3:

 I love to collect beautiful pictures with lovely phrases,which is close to my mind.

4 weekly things I love #3


  •  Sunshine.
  •  Rain.
  • Tabasco sauce,
  • Tumblr

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...