few first words

I'll try to blog in two languages,
in my own(Russian) and in English, so please don't judge my terrible English.
I`ll write a little bit about myself, and then the blog will be more interesting)
This is the first blog where I decided to put not only photos, but also put in some sketches and my interesting memorable events. So, it's a kind of album of pictures with my comments and other stuff.
A little later those who are interested will find out more details about me.
Actually this is an unusual blog because it will be sometimes REALLY explicit.
I am an artist, and my outlook may not be suitable for most of the standards of the society,
Somebody won't like this blog, and somebody will probably enjoy it.
If you don`t like it here, then just run while you still can, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...